Petaluma Peer Recovery Center March 2021 Zoom Group Descriptions
Calming Our Anxiety – Monday 11:00 – 12:00
Explore different ways to diffuse our feelings of extreme unease and anxiety. To join: Meeting ID: 941 4123 0495 – Passcode: 069088 (by phone +1 669 900 9128)
T.A.Y Thriving Together – Mondays 1:00 – 2:00
Open discussion space to navigate unique issues affecting young adults. Developing tools to succeed for a brighter future. To join: Meeting ID: 938 0760 4775 – Passcode: 846926 (by phone : + 1 669 900 9128)
Emotional Balance – Wednesday 1:00 – 2:00
Join us as we look at ways to have a healthy balance of positive and negative emotions. We will look at stress management, assertive communication, depression/anxiety, and radical acceptance. To join: Meeting ID: 959 5235 6743 Passcode: 932150 (by phone : + 1 669 900 9128)
Positive Thinking – Thursday 11:00 – 12:00
Positive Thinking or an optimistic attitude is the practice of focusing on the good in any given situation. It can have a big impact on your physical and mental health. Check in!
To join: Meeting ID: 947 9083 5364 Passcode: 111710 (by phone : + 1 669 900 9128) https://zoom.us/j/94790835364?pwd=VXRKV3JRWS9HTmdQWDFkbkMydlR5QT09
Petaluma Peer Recovery Center
Peer run, mental health, self-help recovery, drop in center
To build community by fostering growth and recovery through connection with mental health peers.
Due to COVID-19 concerns: Temporarily CLOSED for drop in support inside our facility.
Latest Update: 2/22/21
- We are doing zoom groups:
Monday: Calming Our Anxiety 11-12pm & T.A.Y (Transition Age Youth 18-25 years old) 1-2pm
Wednesday: Emotional Balance 1-2pm
Thursday: Positive Thinking 11am-12
2. We are available to do 1 on 1 zoom meetings; please call the PPRC office at 565-1299 to set up a time.
3. We are available to do 1 on 1 meetings outside the PPRC center (with masks & socially distanced); please call the PPRC office at 565-1299 to set up a time.
4. We are operating our Warmline; please call the PPRC office at 565-1299 during the following times: Monday 10-3, Wednesday 10-3, Thursday 10-2
You can also join zoom groups by going to the websites for The Wellness Center and Interlink (both in Santa Rosa).
We hope you are well and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
You can still reach us by phone
Due to COVID-19 concerns, The Wellness and Advocacy Center, Interlink Self-Help Center, and the Petaluma Peer Recovery Center – PPRC are all closed for walk-in support for the time being. We are all available for warmline support during the hours listed below. We will also provide updates on reopening as public health guidelines change.
For Telephone Peer Support:
Wellness and Advocacy Center 565 -7800 Tuesday through Friday 9:00 – 4:00
Interlink Self-Help Center 546-4481, 546-4482, 546-4483 & 546-4484 Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 9:30 to 4:30 and Thursday 9:30-2:00
Petaluma Peer Recovery Center (PPRC) 565-1299 Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 10:00 – 3:00
Russian River Empowerment Center (707) 823-1640 ext 207 then press 0 Monday through Thursday 9:30 am to 3:30 pm
More Peer Support Resources
- The Mental Health Association of San Francisco (MHASF) runs the California Statewide Peer Warmline NOW OPERATES 24/7 1-855-845-1415
- Northern Valley Talkline (Butte County) increased their hours, now open 11:30am-9:30pm 7 days a week 1-855-582-5554
- Zoom Platform for Web conferencing & Webinars, there is a Zoom HIPPA-Compliant purchase option: https://zoom.us/healthcare
SCBH Warmline (Licensed Professionals) 565-2652
Seven days a week 10am – 7pm
Remember Social Distancing does not mean social isolation.
You can still talk to friends and neighbors as long as you stay at least 6 feet away from each other, talk by phone, text social media